Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sicky McSickerson


It’s friggin cold outside and I have a cold. Boo hoo for me. I haven’t left my house in about 48 hours and I don’t plan to for at least another 24.

Top 5 things that I crave when I am sick:

  1. My mommy. Doesn’t matter if your 5 or 50, moms are the best cure for the common cold. Mine’s in Laos right now. :(
  2. McChicken sandwiches. I remember being really little and really sick and when I was able to eat solid foods again, my parents brought me a McChicken sandwich. It was one of the very few times that we were allowed to have McDonald’s. Every time I’m sick I want a McChicken sandwich. Damn you McDonald’s.
  3. Neo Citran. I love me some Neo Citran. I love it almost as much as I love Gravol when I’m flying. Nothing beats being knocked out cold by over-the-counter drugs.
  4. Sleeping! For someone who has spent most of her life in a state of sleep deprivation, allowing myself the luxury of 10-12 hours of sleep per day is the best thing ever.
  5. Sympathy. I am big old baby when I’m sick and I absolutely love being babied by anyone who will take the time to do it.

No comments: