Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Super Sweet Sixteen

I have got to stop watching MTV Canada. There is absolutely nothing that is going to make me a better person on that channel.

Nevertheless, I love love love, My Super Sweet Sixteen.

I cannot believe half the shit that goes on amongst the rich in America.

Some highlights:
  • Aaron (son of LA Reid & Pebbles) had his invitations recorded on MP3 players. At best those MP3 players are about 100 bucks a pop and he invited enough people to fill the 40/40 club (a nightclub owned by Jay Z). Also Kanye West performed at his party.
  • Marissa didn’t just get one car (a black SUV); her dad got her a “weekend car” as well (a red sports car, the only one of its kind in the US). She also died her poodles pink to match the pink theme of her party.
  • Natalie, who got her step-mom to take her to Las Vegas to shop for her dress. It cost $900. She also goes to pick up her out of town friends in her dad’s Rolls Royce.
The absolute topper however is Sophie. She is a bonafide BEOTCH. This girl:
  • Yells at and berates her mom throughout the show.
  • Bitches out a former friend in front of all her classmates.
  • Loses it when her grandmother threatens to get her a used Audi.
  • Says stuff like “What Sophie wants, Sophie gets” and “If I don’t get what I want, bad things will happen.”
She stills gets a party that costs almost $200,000 and a brand-spanking new Audi.

I am going to go gouge my eyes out now.

2 comments:

rockaholic said...

I LOVE that show too!!!!

GL said...

My eye's are in my hands already! I caught one of the shows and it just kills me what these kids get... It's nice to be a rich kid!!! Bastards... lol