Monday, January 09, 2006

130 More Sleeps!

My friend H just officially booked our hotel for our trip to Florence today! I am one plane ticket away from fully booking my trip to London and Florence in May.

Here are a few things I am looking forward to in London:
The great thing about London this time around is that I won’t be alone! I’ll be dragging around C. He’s only got a few requests which I am happy to accommodate of course.

As for Florence, my friend H has been doing most of the planning for this. She booked us this great little boutique hotel called Hotel Globus.















Doesn’t it look amazing? I’ve done some reading about towns in Tuscany and have managed to put together a rough itinerary for us. This is what we’ve got so far:
  • Shopping spree at the outlets. (Prada at 60-80% off!)
  • Day trip to Siena.
  • Day trip to one of the towns in the Chianti area.
  • Day trip to San Gimignano.
If anyone has been to Florence, please fill me in on your travel tips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've just read your post, if you're interested in Palio di Siena take a look at my blog with lots of 2005 pics and a link to see the last Palio movie (free). Ciao...

Elitre, http://ilpaliodisiena.splinder.com
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ilpaliodisiena


Ps. Feel free to link to me in this article or wherever you like.