Saturday, January 28, 2006

À bientôt, my sweet vaGina…


So it’s been one and a half days since my sweet vaGina left for her whirlwind trip around the world. I just got an email from her in Singapore and despite over 20 hours of flying, she still manages words that touch my heart just so. Here is an excerpt:

Your bed will be a cold lonely place without me. ;) ...unless Chris stays over in which case it will be your pleasure palace.

Sigh. A whole year with out my vaGina. What ever will I do!

Here are 5 things I will miss about her. (In no particular order.)
  1. Her eggplant dish. I’ve attempted many a time to recreate it, but it just isn’t the same. Who knew that eggplant burnt to a crisp, some tomato, yogurt, garlic and dried mint could be such a party in your mouth?
  2. Her shady details. Even if she’s just gone down the street to get milk, if you ask her where she’s gone, she’ll give you some sort of cagey explanation that makes you think maybe she’s robbed someone. It must be the result of years of “being at the library” until 3AM.
  3. Her Germanic penchant for efficiency and orderliness. She once told me how to properly eat a quesadilla. I told her to GFY and then to GTH. Tempo anyone?
  4. Her long luxurious hair. Makes you wanna stroke it for hours. Even after some crazy Korean lady has used a comb, filled with other people’s hair, that she’s dropped on the floor, to comb it.
  5. Her ability to rock it the “3rd way” until she can’t shit right for weeks.
I could go on and on. My vaGina does so many things that fill my heart and bring a smile to my face. But it’s late and I must be off to bed.

She’s currently on a plane from Singapore to New Delhi now and when she lands, India will not know what it. Her Khyber Pass will swallow everything in it’s path.

Godspeed my man in Havana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic is hot.