Saturday, February 25, 2006

I love me some Paul Walker

So I picked up a copy of Toro this week and who should be on the cover but Paul Walker. Normally the blond hair, blue-eyed combo does not turn my crank, but for some reason Paul Walker gets me more worked up than a bitch in heat.

Apparently Paul Walker is no pretty boy. He comes from a long line of military men and is all about shooting guns, drinking and getting into bar fights. He's even being compared to Steve McQueen. (My favourite!)

Let's read a quote from the lovely Mr. Walker:

You work with these pricks and you hear these stories about like Michael Bay. I mean that guy is such a nightmare. People like that shouldn't be allowed to work anymore. I hope he hears this.

Nice. He publicly insults and then taunts Michael Bay, director of such mega-hokey movies as The Island, Bad Boys, Pearl Harbor and Armageddon. That guy has got some cajones.

Here are some photos of Hot Paul shirtless.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he looks a lot like my boyfriend...