Thursday, February 09, 2006

The city of love with my lova


So over dinner on Tuesday, my young lova asked if we can take a quick jaunt to Paris during our trip to London in May. Initially I was a little reluctant for two reasons.
  1. This entire trip is costing me soooo much money! With London and Italy so far, adding Paris just seemed like so much.
  2. Although we have 9 full days in London, there is so much to do that taking a few days to go to Paris would cut into that time.
As I am trying to be less of a biznatch, I looked into it.

Turns out it ended up being a lot cheaper than I thought and since I’ve already been to London before, I’ve seen most of what I wanted to see. As it also turns out, Chris was not so interested in spending all our time in London, hanging out in museums.

Long story short. We’ve now added Paris to the trip.

We are taking the Chunnel from London to Paris.


We are staying at the Hôtel Beaumarchais, which is near the Marais, one of few neighbourhoods in Paris that didn’t get torn down and re-built by Napoleon.


The last time I was in Paris, I was a single lady. Now I get to hang out in the city of looooooove with my lova.

Lucky him!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Woot! I am jealous :) That will be awesome!