Monday, February 20, 2006

Steve McQueen and other Valentine’s Day Treats

I do realize that it’s a bit late for a Valentine’s debrief, but things have been busy.

So my lovely boyfriend informed me a few weeks ago that he had picked some “materials” up for my Valentine’s Day prezzie. Naturally, I demanded that he tell me straight away and continued to badger him until Valentine’s Day.

After the fourth night of “I have go to home to work on your gift,” I told him that if it wasn’t good, that I would really be pissed. (I’m not the nicest girl in the world, but rest assured that I do know how to keep my mans happy.)

Our night began with us dividing and conquering the items that needed to be completed for our romantic night in. I was in charge of picking up the sushi and the movie that Chris had selected for our special night in.

Let’s talk about the movie for a sec. It was called Battle Royale. Here is what IMDB has to say about it:

Ninth grade students are taken to a small isolated island with a map, food and various arms. They have to fight each other three days long until the last one remains and are forced to wear a special collar which will explode when they break a rule.

I think me saying yes to this movie more than made up for the “my present better be good” comment.

My little darling was responsible for the wine and the dessert and of course my gift.

The present was AWESOME!

He painted me two canvases. One of Steve McQueen (my favourite) from the cover of the movie Bullitt, in pink and black. And one of Eric Clapton (his favourite) in black and white.

My boyfriend rocks!

I think I’ll keep him.

2 comments:

LOTC said...

You should ask for a canvas of his big juicy wang for next year. I'm sure it's a big job so chop, chop to work.

Kat said...

Did you know that Steve McQueen holds the patent for bucket seats? I think that is just another reason to like him.