Saturday, May 07, 2005

My "Top 5"

I know that I’ve been posting a lot about women I love, but it’s just the mood I’ve been in lately. I think my boyfriend is starting to get worried. Yesterday, he asked me about my “Top 5” list and famous men I would bang. Surprisingly, I could only come up with two names immediately.

The other 3 took a lot of time. And when I finally got my list down, I promptly forgot one of the members. So to preserve this list before I forget it yet again, here is my list of top 5 who make me want to touch myself appropriately.

Viggo Mortensen: A poet, artist and a thespian. This man is a lover not a fighter.

Clive Owen: I’ve loved him since I saw him in ‘Close my Eyes’, a movie about him banging his sister. Even as a dirtbag in ‘Closer’ he is HOT.

Colin Firth: Not your normal pin-up, but there is this quiet sexiness about him. He looks like the type of guy that would roger you over the bathroom sink, while at his aunt’s garden tea party. HOT!

Adam Yauch: He can rhyme all the time and he wants to save Tibet. Activism is always HOT.

Johnny Depp: For obvious reasons, this one is a given. I think he’s a staple on everyone’s top 5 list (male or female).



After compiling my list, I realized that I sure do have a thing for the 40something white male. This is funny as the guy I am currently banging is a 20something, non-white male. Weird.

4 comments:

-_- said...

Girlfriend!!! Where's the love for the brothas? ;)

Kat said...

She prefers caramel.

Communist Haberdasher said...

There is just something about a white man in his 40s that gets me hot.

-_- said...

"Caramel" is considered Black as well...