Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Shakira makes me want to have sex with women



Wow. Wowawewa.

If you’ve not already done so, please take some time and treat yourself to a viewing of the Shakira video for her new song, La Tortura. You might want to do so when you have access to some boo-tay as this video will full on make you want to bang someone.

Just to summarize some highlights, Shakira is covered in black oil and she does this move where she only moves her breasts. There is a lot of writhing and a scene where her lover “surprises” her from behind. Here is a shot of her covered in black oil.



It is a damn shame that this video will most likely not receive mainstream air time on MuchMusic or MTV because

  1. It’s far too hot
  2. It’s not in English
  3. It will make most women want to become lesbians

Kimora who? Shakira is all that plus tax.

6 comments:

-_- said...

"all that plus tax"!!!
New catch phrase... thanks for that!!

I agree that Shakira's hot, but have to say that no woman will ever draw me to the dark side. I loved her last album and am looking forward to the next one.

dalia said...

shakira made me go wowowoweeewawawewewa when i saw her in that wherever whenever video. she's one hot little tamale. and is it just me, or does she look like a cross between beyonce and christina aguileira?

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of that song. The english translation doesn't do it justice, but oh boy is the reggaeton version awesome. I like the "all that plus tax" catch phrase too!!!

Communist Haberdasher said...

Alas I can't take 100% credit for the "all that plus tax". My friend once said that this girl she knew thought that she was "all that plus GST." I just changed the GST to tax. Let's spread the saying around shall we?

-_- said...

I will spread it around, thanks commie!

Marlo, you're a bit right... I see Beyonce in her sometimes. And then she does that dyam 'backside dance' that Beyonce does in "Crazy In Love"... wow. Homegirl's got curves and moves.

GL said...

Holy Crap! That vid is mighty hot... Now I must get back to work